The OCR True Service Rental Program
OCR’s True Service Rental Program is your best alternative to leasing or buying. Whether you require a
long-term or short-term solution, our flexible rental program adapts to your specific needs and your budget.
True Service Rental accommodates seasonal rental needs and affords a cost-effective way to upgrade data
collection equipment without the up-front outlay of capital when industry mandates change, security needs
arise, or failed devices require replacement.
OCR True Service Rental Program
- Repair service, including Advanced Exchange. Quick repair service after a call or receipt of online Return Materials Authorization (RMA). Immediate shipment of a working replacement device to your location in one business day.
- Technical support. Hardware issues for supported hardware units covered during regular business hours.
- Optional easy-to-use accessories to charge devices: chargers, pistol grips, cradles, and more.
- Wide selection of handheld terminals and mobile devices. Support capabilities for multi-location, multi-vendor, and multi-generation environments.
Benefits OCR True Service Rental Program
- Predictable monthly payments for easier budgeting.
- Quick deployment of new rentals. Easy sign up and set up.
- Conservation of company capital. No capital outlay required.
- No surprises and no hassles. Repair services and tech support included.
- Long-term and short-term rental agreements available.
- Commitment as short as one month. More flexible than leasing.
- Anytime addition or subtraction of equipment from rental agreement.
- Option to buy at any time during agreement.
GET STARTED TODAY
OCR’s True Service Rental Program provides mobility and data collection solutions. We recommend and execute
the best solution, and provide support for reliable performance. To find out more about our rental program,
contact OCR now for details:
OCR provides data collection and mobility solutions. We advise and implement the
best solution, keep it running for maximum uptime and supply data for business
Barcode Rental Equipment for Canada
We serve the following 10 provinces and 3 territories; British Columbia, Alberta, New Brunswick, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Nunavut, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Yukon Territory
Barcode Rental Equipment for Ontario Communities
Alliston, Ajax, Aurora, Belleville, Barrie, Brampton, Bradford, Brockville, Brantford, Burlington, Chatham,
Cambridge, Collingwood, Cobourg, Cornwall, Dundas, Essex, East York, Etobicoke, Fort Erie, Georgetown,
Gananoque, Guelph, Grimsby, Hamilton, Kitchener, Kingston, London, Milton, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket,
Nepean, North Bay, Niagara Falls, North York, Orangeville, Oakville, Oshawa, Orillia, Owen Sound, Ottawa,
Pickering, Peterborough, Port Colborne, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sarnia, St. Catharines, Simcoe,
Stouffville, Stoney Creek, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Thornhill, Toronto, Timmins, Unionville, Vaughan, Welland,
Waterloo, Windsor, Whitby, Woodstock, Woodbridge, York
Matériel de location pour les codes à barres collectivités du Québec
Aylmer, Anjou, Beauport, Beaconsfield, Bromont, Boucherville, Brossard, Charlesbourg, Candiac, Chicoutimi,
Chateauguay, Dorval, Deux-Montagnes, Drummondville, Hull, Gatineau, Jonquière, Joliette, Kirkland, Lachine,
LaSalle, Longueuil, Laval, Lévis, Montréal, Mirabel, Pointe Claire, Québec, Rouyn-Noranda, Rock Forest, Saint-Hubert,
Saint-Cyrille de Wendover, Saint-Jerôme, Saint-Hyacinthe, Saint-Léonard, Saint-Laurent, Sainte-Thérèse,
Sainte-Foy, Sherbrooke, Shawinigan, Trois-Rivières, Victoriaville, Valleyfield