Stop the spread of viruses and keep your employees and customers safe with temperature screening kiosks. They are designed to quickly and easily identify those with elevated temperatures for further screening before entering a crowded area to keep people healthy.
Why Screen for Temperature?
As the response to infectious diseases continue to evolve, business leaders look for ways to keep their essential workers safe at the workplace. Meanwhile, businesses that are looking to return to work are searching for solutions to limit the spread of infectious diseases.
Non-contact temperature screening kiosk can automatically identify visitors or staff members with elevated temperatures at your facility and notify your staff before disease spreads. These temperature kiosks are easy to use and can be placed at the entrances to hospitals, retail stores, offices, transportation hubs, schools, sporting events, government facilities and more.
Benefits of a Temperature Screening Station
Help maintain the safety and health of your employees, customers and visitors with a no-contact temperature screening kiosk.
- Hands-free, no-touch device to minimize spread of germs
- Multiple styles available to fit your needs & location
- Fast & accurate facial detection, about 1 second, even with a mask
- Detects body temperature with an accuracy +/- 0.9 deg F
- Automatic alarms for temperature abnormalities
- Durable dustproof, waterproof & antimicrobial powder coat
A temperature screening kiosk can also be part of a larger screening system including ID card readers, fingerprint readers, access control systems, and more.
Contact OCR Canada today to discuss how to deploy a temperature screening solution for your organization.