Times have changed and companies need to adapt to the new way of doing business. That includes modifying their processes and systems to remain competitive and profitable.
Business Scenario #1
A company drop shipped over 125 monitors and wireless keyboards/mouse combinations to the staff sheltering in place.
Business Scenario #2
A local school provided every teacher and student with Chromebooks which are supposed to be returned at the end of the school year.
Business Scenario #3
A manufacturing company sent 75% of their office staff home with their laptops, docking stations, monitors, webcams, phones, power strips, etc.
- Lost Assets
- Unexpected/unplanned expenses
- Time wasted tracking missing assets
- Difficult to report, audit, and ensure compliance
- Unnecessary equipment purchases
- Speed – Up and running in a day
- Visibility for all your assets at anytime, from anywhere
- Streamlined audits
- Automated reports
- No more lost assets
Connect with one of our experts today to see how we can help you improve your business process and profitability.