As businesses open up, owners are looking to protect their employees and customers; installing protective shields at countertops is a critical solution, but not all products provide the same level of safety. Read about our recommended product, APG Guardiant Sheilds below.
The APG Guardiant Shield is a plexiglass sneeze guard ideal for grocery, convenience, medical and retail settings and is built to help reduce the spread of contagious, airborne germs commonly spread by coughing or sneezing. The Guardiant creates a protective shield in any place of commerce that requires direct interaction between employees and customers in close proximity such as POS checkouts or cash registers. Along with providing this protective barrier at the point of sale, the Guardiant also creates peace of mind for employees and customers during frequent face to face interactions at the point of sale.
The acrylic counter top screen comes with options for the size and type of opening at the bottom, allowing for the transfer of items or payment for transactions. The retail Guardian reduces the risk of virus spread while allowing items to be exchanged at the checkout register through a protective barrier.
- SOLID: Aluminum frame and clear acrylic construction. Each panel is made of plexiglass 2.5 mm thick.
- PORTABLE: Fully collapsible; panels stack onto one another at a depth of 3 inches.
- CLEANABLE: Able to be cleaned with wipes, bleach, or any common disinfectant.
- PRACTICAL: An opening at the bottom of the partition allows for the transfer of small items, papers, or payment for transactions. Feet risers allow cables for Credit/Debit to fit under the screen without additional check out modification.
- FUNCTIONAL: Barcodes can be scanned at checkout through the clear acrylic, preventing physical contact from transferring products.
- SAFE: Tri panel build helps to mitigate airborne contact from coughing, sneezing, laughing, etc.
- STABLE: Each panel weighs 24 pounds, providing sturdiness so it is not easily tipped over. Additionally, temporary adhesive strips or glue can be added to hold the feet in place for added stability. Single panel has large feet on both sides that can be screwed to the countertop for added stability. Tri-panel also includes mounting hardware with screws for added stability.
- Contact us for more information.