25 Royal Crest Court, Markham, Ontario
OCR is looking for a fulltime individual to help manage the day to day operations of our service department in the Markham office. Duties include, but are not limited to the below:
- Responsible for managing all service request/work orders (both in-house and on-premise).
- Ensure all servicing information has been provided completely and accurately, by the customer and/or sales team.
- Daily review and management of service work orders, which may also include updating order details, and courier tracking of related hardware in transit.
- Scheduling onsite jobs with customer and technician.
- Ensuring all hardware required is received and available for technician prior to being onsite.
- Ensure completed orders are scheduled to be shipped on a timely basis, or as expected.
- Post Work Order completion and reconcile actual work hours against customer quoted hours. Submit approved Work Orders for billing.
- Review project related employee expenses.
- Assist Service Manager in deployment of orders.
- Entering, updating and assisting to manage Support Contracts through an online system.
OSSD High School Diploma and Post-secondary education is an asset
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain focus and work in a fast-paced, pressure filled team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- NetSuite experience is an Asset.
$35,000 – $40,000 Annually.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Mon-Fri
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position name in the subject line. Do Not Fax Resume. No phone calls please. Only those people being interviewed for the position will be contacted. Applicants not following these instructions will be disqualified