Senior Network Pre and Post Sales Engineer
Barcodes, Inc. is North America’s leading provider of barcode, mobile computing, point-of-sale and RFID products and solutions. Launched in 1994, Barcodes, Inc. has earned its reputation as a top value-added reseller and integrator in the auto ID and data collection industry. We provide, integrate and support enterprise asset intelligence and mobility solutions. These solutions enable organizations to capture and manage data about their assets, people and transactions to improve productivity, provide an enhanced customer experience and achieve better results. We market to potential and existing customers via the industry’s leading website, barcodesinc.com.
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking to add a Senior Network Pre and Post Sales Engineer who will design, develop, recommend, and implement wireless networking solutions to a variety of industries.
- Responsible for technical assistance in the selling of WLAN and other network products, services and software to a variety of industries.
- Perform onsite customer facing presentations and or consulting.
- Assist in RFP responses and other requests.
- Perform hardware installations, site surveys and network design, network troubleshooting, assist users with service and support issues, provide technical sales support, research solutions for customers, architect network and security solutions and work with customers to manage and implement these systems.
- Assist customers via phone, remote web sessions, or on site with technical issues.
- Participate and maintain in technical and sales certifications from various OEM’s training programs.
- Expand the Company’s capabilities with current and new wireless and network vendors by obtaining vendor certifications, training and building out the capabilities of the Company’s technical and sales team.
- Partner with sales to identify prospect accounts and develop strategies to engage and win accounts.
- Engage with OEM teams to ensure the Company is the wireless network partner of choice.
- Engage with technical services leadership to ensure service delivery and SLAs are met.
- Create Site Survey, Bill of Material (BOM) tools that include professional services and hardware considerations for sales personnel to quote customer opportunities.
- Project manage installs with the Company’s group of System Engineers.
- Increase knowledge and technical certification on WLAN OEMs where we are short: Extreme, Cisco, Aruba, Meraki, Ruckus and others to get company to Highest partner level possible.
Reports to the Vice President North America Professional Services
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Stay up to date on products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature, seminars, and online training
- Minimum 4 years technical pre-sales or technical architecting experience
- Proven project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Proven success and experience selling technologies solutions and services
- Knowledge and proven success of engaging and working with sales teams
- Ability to execute on sales goals and metrics
- Ability to adapt and change to the business needs of the practice and team coverage model
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others
- Motivated and self-starting
- Ability to think creatively and come up with proactive ideas that will increase sales
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
To be negotiated
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position name in the subject line. Do Not Fax Resume. No phone calls please. Only those people being interviewed for the position will be contacted. Applicants not following these instructions will be disqualified