Sales Support Specialist
Responsible for handling administrative and sales support tasks involving general office duties, customer service, assisting OCR account executive(s) in processing sales orders & service orders. Managing Partner lead portals, updating and assigning leads to Sales Personnel and logging within OCR CRM system. Back up to FSS/SAM team for vacations/sick days/out of office within a team.
- Listen, understand and respond to customer inquiring about products, services, order status, stock availability, order shipment and the placing of an order. Provide customers and sales personnel with information regarding order status.
- Examines order entry, purchase requests and orders to ensure accuracy and process order entry, requests within the OCR ERP system.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives including Lead distribution, Lead Management, call quality, Data entry into OCR CRM and time management.
- Follow up and communicate with Field Sales Support Manager for sales or technical support for escalation and resolution of more complex scenarios.
- Work within the FSS/SAM team to provide support, coverage (vacation/sick days/out of office) as backup support to ensure no road blocks to sales processing and order processing for customers and/or overflow work load to take on from existing team.
- Coordinate with Shipping Department and suppliers to ensure the delivery of products on a timely basis.
- Prepares, processes, and monitors RMA’s to ensure prompt service and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer and prospect contacts within the OCR Customer Relations Management database (Netsuite). Assist in cleaning data (for accuracy) within CRM.
Relationships and Roles:
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all OCR Canada departments and offices.
- Maintain strong relationship with Service team and CTO and PS Tech Manager to effectively schedule and deploy System Engineers for Professional services related to sales orders.
- Integral role in customer satisfaction. Dealing directly on customer complaints on product orders, service orders. Work diligently to resolve and escalate to Manager when required for prompt resolution.
- Participate on other duties and special projects as required.
- Answer incoming sales calls where customer is calling for quotes and./or support.
- College with business
- A minimum of 2 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with office machines – phone, calculator, fax machine
- Excellent Computer skills & Computer literate
- Excellent Task and Priority Skills
- listening, understanding and responding professionally
- Excellent problem-solving/judgment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional telephone manner
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong multi-tasking and decision-making skills are required.
- Must be fluent in English
$35,000 – $40,000 annually, plus annual bonus potential.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Mon-Fri.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position name in the subject line. Do Not Fax Resume. No phone calls please. Only those people being interviewed for the position will be contacted. Applicants not following these instructions will be disqualified.