Pre Post Systems Engineer
Montreal QC or surrounding area. (Work from Home / Office and Client location)
OCR is looking for a fulltime individual as Post sales / support Engineer in the Montreal area to assist with our Barcode, Mobility, Wireless and Printer customers.
- This position involves supporting our customers and internal staff with automatic identification products such as bar code scanners, label printers, barcode verifiers, mobile computers, OCR scanners, RFID and Wi-Fi equipment.
- Staging of mobile computers with customer settings, loading software onto Windows Mobile, iOS and Android devices, using MDM tools to manage mobile devices.
- Troubleshooting customer problems via phone, remote desktop and onsite.
- Onsite customer installations of products offered by OCR.
- Accompanying Sales staff to customer sites for pre and post sales meetings to assist with the scoping and sale of our solutions.
- Physical installation of AIDC solutions such as Vehicle mount units, Wireless access points, Network infrastructure, Barcode scanner and mobile computers.
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal and language skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Valid Canadian passport and ability to travel (Fly) to all Canadian provinces as well as the United States.
Graduate of a recognized technical school and with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in troubleshooting and support of computer equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a technical background, proven ability to work independently to identify, investigate, analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Must be a disciplined self-starters, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with wireless equipment such as Cisco, Meraki, Extreme (Zebra), Aerohive and Aruba.
- Experience with mobile devices utilizing WinCE, Windows Mobile, IOS and Android.
- General Network experience with switching and routing.
- Experience with Wi-Fi planning tools such as AirMagnet.
- Experience with standard office productivity tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio.
$70K – $85K Annual salary plus company performance bonus (Based on skill Set and experience)
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position name in the subject line. Do Not Fax Resume. No phone calls please. Only those people being interviewed for the position will be contacted. Applicants not following these instructions will be disqualified.