The person in this role will work towards effectively processing order and ensuring accurate and timely fulfillment is provided for all sales orders. This person will work with our Sales Team, as well as external vendors.
- Review, prepare and issue documents, including customer invoices and purchase orders
- Communicate with Sales Team to ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist staff members with order processing
- Respond to staff, vendor and customer questions
- Assist with coordinating and processing daily billing
- Confirming PO acknowledgements and following up with vendors for ETA’s
- Processing change order requests
- Perform general office duties including filing and upkeep of systems, faxing, and photocopying
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Accuracy of Work
- Timeliness of Work
- Customer Satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- NetSuite experience preferred
- 1-2 years minimum or 3-4 work terms as a Co-Operative Education student.
- OSSD High School Diploma required
- A trade/vocational certificate or Community College Diploma in Administration, Accounting, or computer Operations required
Please e-mail [email protected] your resume with the position name in the subject line. Do Not Fax Resume. No phone calls please. Only those people being interviewed for the position will be contacted. No agencies please. Applications not following these instructions will be disqualified.
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, & life insurance