Our company is looking to hire a marketing coordinator who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth. This will be done through tradeshows, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams. This position can be at any one of our offices, nationally.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role. A successful candidate has opportunity for growth within the company.
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing, internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Executing Tradeshows and helping with events.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish
- Perform general office duties
- Help co-workers, as needed
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Accuracy of Work
- Timeliness of Work
- Campaign performance
- Growth through, contact forms, web traffic, customer base, following on socials
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong abilities to work as a team, or independently.
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to help
- Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Social Media Management experience and asset (management programs and direct channel)
- Skills with Adobe suite of products an asset
- Word press experience an asset
- Promotional work an asset
- Bilingual French & English an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- College diploma in marketing, business, or a related field
Equivalent work experience in the marketing field (3+ years)
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, & life insurance.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator Role – YOUR NAME”