Inside Sales Account Executive
Manage sales activity for OCR Canada in a specifically defined account base by performing outgoing telephone and email communications with customers and prospective accounts in order to develop opportunities and close sales. The candidate must have a proven, sustained level of sales achievement and the ability to relate to a wide customer base, including consultants, engineers, managers, maintenance, IT managers/directors, VPs and C-level personnel. Training will be provided to develop a broad knowledge of OCR Canada products and services.
- Listen, understand and respond to customer inquiries about products, services, order status, stock availability, order placement and shipment tracking. Provide customers and sales with information regarding order status.
- Within a revenue generating culture, meet or exceed OCR Canada performance objectives, including sales targets, responsiveness and time management.
- Examine order entry, purchase requests and orders to ensure accuracy; process order entry and requests within OCR’s Netsuite system.
- Identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and determine appropriate course of action.
- Follow up and communicate with Sales Manager for sales and technical support for escalation and resolution of more complex scenarios.
- Coordinate with Shipping Department and suppliers to ensure the delivery of products on a timely basis.
- Prepare, process and monitor RMAs to ensure prompt service and customer satisfaction.
- Perform outgoing telephone and email contact with customers and prospective contacts within the OCR Customer Relations Management database (Netsuite).
- Assist in accounts receivable/collections activity where support is required to ensure prompt resolution of outstanding invoices.
- Participate in and contribute to OCR marketing plans/initiatives, including attendance at trade shows, vendor and customer events.
- Prepare and submit all required reports in a timely manner, including expense reports, monthly and weekly.
- Perform all basic sales functions including prospecting, presenting quotes and proposals, making product presentations and closing sales opportunities. Build and manage a close working relationship with all those who influence the purchase of OCR Canada products and services. Keep sales and margins on an assigned positive growth curve.
- Build end user preference for the selection of OCR Canada products and services. Maintain a close working relationship with influencers to support sales efforts in the territory. Strive to gather the most updated information possible for accounts in the territory. Ensure customer support and service staff is working to support and promote OCR Canada products, services and sales solutions.
- Continuously analyze market trends and sales data.
Relationships and Roles
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all OCR Canada departments and offices.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Service Team, CTO and PS Manager to effectively schedule and deploy System Engineers for professional services related to orders.
- Play an integral role in customer satisfaction by dealing directly with customer to resolve complaints on products and services and escalate to Supervisor when necessary.
- Participate in other duties and special projects as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with OEM representatives, such as OEM Territory managers, to assist on the closing of deals and future business leads. Develop discount levels to ensure profitability and/or PE (price exceptions) and Deal Registrations.
- Develop and maintain relationship with OCR Canada accounting department to ensure understanding of account/client payment status, credit hold status and credit card status.
- Ensure accounting department has all important information on accounts to ensure timely payment of sales.
- Maintain relationships with National Service Manager on hardware and/or software service agreements.
- Be the lead communicator on the OCR Canada customer account.
- Experience with office machines – MS products (excel, word)
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be fluent in English
- Bilingualism a plus (Quebec French)
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of successful & proven inside sales experience
- College with business or accounting diploma
- A valid Driver’s License with satisfactory driving record.
To be negotiated
Please call your local office to discuss the opportunity