Customer Service & Inside Sales Support
- Listen, understand and respond to customer inquiring about products, services, order status, stock availability, order shipment and the placing of an order. Provide customers and sales with information regarding order status.
- Identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and determine appropriate course of action. Follow up and communicate with Director of Sales for sales or technical support for escalation and resolution of more complex scenarios.
- Perform outgoing telephone and email contact with customers and prospective accounts to collect market data to grow the OCR customer base.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer and prospect contacts within the OCR Customer Relations Management database (Sales Force).
- Lead administration (Collect, Enter, Distribute and Report on Internal and External leads).
- Participate and contribute to OCR marketing plans/initiatives.
- Prepare & process web orders.
- Examines order entry, purchase requests and orders to ensure accuracy and process order entry, requests within the OCR RMA system.
- Will be assigned to an OCR “Outside” Account Executive and will handle and process all their orders, demo requests for customers, sales and support requests, questions, and problems via telephone and computer.
- Support FSS/SAM team with daily workload and vacation backup.
- To address overall sales team needs, administrative, preparing or refreshing quotes, renewing service contracts, and more.
- Liaison between departments, take on tasks as required.
- Coordinate with Shipping Department and suppliers to ensure the delivery of products on a timely basis.
- Prepares, processes, and monitors RMA’s to ensure prompt service and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed sales performance objectives including sales targets, call quality, and time management.
- Assist in account receivables/collection activity where support is required to ensure prompt resolution to outstanding unpaid invoices.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all OCR Canada departments and offices.
- Maintain strong relationship with Service team and CTO and PS Manager to effectively schedule and deploy System Engineers for Professional services related to orders.
- Integral role in customer satisfaction. Dealing directly on customer complaints on product orders, service orders. Work diligently to promptly resolve and escalate to Supervisor when required.
- Participate on other duties and special projects as required.
College with business or accounting diploma
Minimum 2 years customer service and/or sales
To be Provided based on Candidate qualifications. Contact OCR for further details
Please e-mail [email protected] your resume with the position name in the subject line. Do Not Fax Resume. No phone calls please. Only those people being interviewed for the position will be contacted. No agencies please.