The person in this role will work to effectively manage Accounts Receivable and release orders from credit hold to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment is provided for all sales orders. This person will work with our Sales Team and Customers
• Review and release customer sales orders from credit hold. This includes processing customer credit cards, and reviewing payment history and account balances.
• Work with the Sales Team and customers to open customer account on terms. Using OCR’s Customer Account Opening form, complete thorough reference and background check prior to submitting application for approval.
• Contacting customers for payment on terms
• Posting and reconciling customer payments via cheque, wire, credit card or EFT
• Working with the returns department to issue customer credit memo’s/refunds
• Issuing Customer Invoices
• Responding to customer and staff inquires via phone and email
• Perform general office duties including filing and upkeep of systems, faxing, and photocopying
• Organized, efficient, solid communicator in verbal and written English
• Ability to independently manage the day and prioritize tasks
• 1-2 years minimum experience in Accounts Receivable
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skill
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
• NetSuite experience preferred
• OSSD High School Diploma required
• A trade/vocational certificate or Community College Diploma in Administration, Accounting, or computer Operations required
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, & life insurance.