Our top engineers walk you through next-gen cloud management.
Learn how WiNG and HiveManager easily transition to ExtremeCloud IQ.
Dec 15, 2020 11:00 AM
Richard Hunt – Sr Product Manager Cloud & Wireless at Extreme Networks
Kris Vitug – Senior Wireless Network Engineer at OCR Canada
What we cover:
– WiNG Wireless and Aerohive HiveManager Migration Strategy to CloudIQ
– Immediate On-Boarding of Legacy Devices and Managing a mixed environment through Transition
– Overall Value of CloudIQ w/ Included Essential Applications (AirDefense, Guest, Location, IoT, Compliance)
– Product Demonstration
Why should I migrate?
Most significant new features and functionality benefits over Wing and Aerohive Classic:
– Support for the latest generation Wi-Fi 6 APs
– Provides a refreshing easier User interface
– Offers better deep client visibility with Client 360
– Switches can be monitored and configured from Cloud IQ
– Integrates Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make your job easier
– Provides Graphical Analytics
– Offers UNLIMITED Data storage
It only takes a small amount of time to update to Cloud IQ.