Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Wireless Bluetooth™ technology provides you with a wireless imager perfect
for mobile applications. It can be set up to transfer in real time and retain
data in non-volatile memory. Bluetooth™ allows for reliable, low energy
consuming data transfer from up to 300 feet away.
Bi-directional wireless transmission is enhanced by Bluetooth™ routing
software. Communication is monitored by Code XML Router – BE ™ software so that
data is not lost, even when the handheld device is brought out of range.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.3 Mega Pixel CMOS Imager
- Bluetooth™ Communications
- Enhanced reading of linear and 2D Barcodes
- DOT Technology
- Wireless communication up to 300 feet
- Quick Connect Code
- Allows imager to adapt to common barcodes
- 8 MB Memory
- Links CR3 to Bluetooth™ enabled devices
- Removable Handle
- Optional handle for better ergonomics
- Holds data in memory if out of comm. range
- Quick Connect Code™ technology connects the CR3 with other Bluetooth™
The solution utilizes technology that has superior to most other barcode
imaging devices. It is superior at reading barcodes from either close up or far
away due to its integrated dual optical paths. It includes a fast 400 MHz,
32-bit microprocessor for decoding and a 1.3 mega-pixel CMOS sensor for
creating high-density images. It is capable of storing enormous amounts of
information with its 8 MB non-volatile memory.
The CR3 mobile data collection device is rugged, lightweight and designed
for tough environments. It is perfect for use in offices or retail stores.