Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Wireless Bluetooth™ technology provides you with
a wireless imager perfect for mobile applications. It can
be set up to transfer in real time and retain data in
non-volatile memory. Bluetooth™ allows for
reliable, low energy consuming data transfer from up to
300 feet away.
Bi-directional wireless transmission is enhanced by
Bluetooth™ routing software. Communication is
monitored by Code XML Router – BE ™ software
so that data is not lost, even when the handheld device
is brought out of range.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.3 Mega Pixel CMOS Imager
- Bluetooth™ Communications
- Enhanced reading of linear and 2D Barcodes
- DOT Technology
- Wireless communication up to 300 feet
- Quick Connect Code
- Allows imager to adapt to common barcodes
- 8 MB Memory
- Links CR3 to Bluetooth™ enabled devices
- Removable Handle
- Optional handle for better ergonomics
- Holds data in memory if out of comm. range
- Quick Connect Code™ technology connects the
CR3 with other Bluetooth™ devices
The solution utilizes technology that has superior to
most other barcode imaging devices. It is superior at
reading barcodes from either close up or far away due to
its integrated dual optical paths. It includes a fast 400
MHz, 32-bit microprocessor for decoding and a 1.3
mega-pixel CMOS sensor for creating high-density images.
It is capable of storing enormous amounts of information
with its 8 MB non-volatile memory.
The CR3 mobile data collection device is rugged,
lightweight and designed for tough environments. It is
perfect for use in offices or retail stores.